Dr. Jerald Gach
Dr. Jerald Gach was born and raised in the Detroit metro area. After graduating from Eastern Michigan University, he attended the University of Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery in Des Moines, Iowa and earned his D.O. (Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine) degree. Dr. Gach became board certified in Anesthesia in 1978
For 11 years while Chairman of Anesthesia at DOH and Bi-Country Hospitals, Dr. Gach provided training for local D.O. Anesthesia residents in a cardiovascular and open-heart surgery. Dr. Gach remains as Assistant Clinical Professor of Osteopathic Surgical Specialties at Michigan State University.
After retiring from 25 years of Anesthesia practice, Dr. Gach continues to pursue prolotherapy services in his clinic to serve Michigan residents from many miles away as well as several other states.
Dr. Gach is a member of:
• Associate professor Michigan state University
• American Osteopathic Association
• American College of Osteopathic Pain Management and Sclerotherapy
• Michigan Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons
• American Association of Orthopedic Medicine